The AAX exchange is one of the largest trading platforms in the world. AAX exchange is a world leader in cryptocurrency trading, providing comprehensive trading capabilities for experienced traders to conduct technical analysis, develop trading strategies, and gain market insights, as well as a large trading volume, deep liquidity, and quick transactions. AAX (Atom Asset Exchange) is a cryptocurrency exchange that began operations in 2018.
This cryptocurrency exchange focuses on performance, security, and transparency. Additionally, it features an intuitive user interface that adheres to the most stringent security standards. Additionally, it offers mobile trading software that enables traders to trade on the go.
ATOM International Technology Private Limited, a major global fintech business with locations in Europe, North America, and Asia, operates the AAX exchange. Explore the AAX review to learn about the disadvantages of this broker service and to provide a transparent and unbiased opinion. Let’s examine the characteristics, advantages, and disadvantages of the AAX cryptocurrency exchange.
What Exactly Is AAX?
AAX is a renowned cryptocurrency trading exchange that was founded in early 2018 and successfully debuted in 2019. This exchange was built with retail traders in mind, with the goal of increasing public acceptance of blockchain technology. AAX’s advanced digital services and products include futures contract exchange, high-interest savings accounts, and crypto marketplaces.
Trading Partners of the AAX Exchange
AAX is the sole exchange powered by the London stock exchange group, according to the AAX exchange review. It is registered in Malta due to the country’s lax restrictions. Quadency and Stacked are their automated trading partners; these companies assist this exchange in automating various trading techniques, gaining access to trading bots, and monitoring their holdings. This exchange can process 100K transactions per second and executes orders with a latency of less than 90 milliseconds.
Is the AAX Platform Regulated?
AAX is a regulated and registered cryptocurrency exchange in Malta under the name AAX Exchange Malta Ltd. However, operating a cryptocurrency exchange in Malta is quite widespread due to Malta’s lax regulation of cryptocurrency exchanges. Atom International Technology Limited is AAX’s parent business and is registered with the Hong Kong authorities. Additionally, this business is regulated by the city’s authorities. Always confirm that AAX regulations adhere to the applicable standards in your jurisdiction.
AAX Exchange: Features and Benefits
The following are some of the important characteristics and benefits of AAX exchange:-
- According to our analysis, this AAX cryptocurrency exchange provides specialized trading bots and a comprehensive suite of cryptocurrency services to users globally. This trading platform facilitates the conversion of fiat currency for cryptocurrencies, futures markets, and AAX savings accounts and futures markets.
- AAX is the first cryptocurrency exchange that utilizes the same LSEG technology as the Oslo, Borsa Italiana, and London stock exchanges. LSEG’s technology enables traders to place orders promptly and at the best possible prices. For AAX users, a plethora of trading pairs are available. BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT, LINK/USDT, and AAB/USDT are all popular trading pairs. On AAX, trading fees are constant regardless of the trading pair.
- AAX exchange offers cryptocurrency charting software from Trading View, which includes indicators, advanced trading tools, and chart pattern overlays for performing technical analysis on spot and futures trading. The trading software supports Android and iOS mobile devices. The exchange has teamed with Solidus Labs to provide traders with software that detects market manipulation.
- According to AAX comprehensive reviews, new customers can make an account on the exchange and then purchase Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and USDT. AAX exchange supports a variety of fiat currencies, including CAD, USD, AUD, GBP, and EUR, and provides traders with a variety of payment ways. Several of them include credit or debit cards, as well as bank transfers; these payment methods vary by country of origin.
Products and Services offered by AAX Exchange
- According to the AAX exchange review, it offers a mobile application that is compatible with both iOS and Android smartphones. Its website has all of the functionality, and users can download the app by scanning the QR code on the website. Additionally, they can receive notifications regarding new updates, blog articles, and notifications.
- It provides an intuitive and user-friendly interface. This exchange provides a variety of languages that are beneficial to its consumers. Additionally, AAX school provides a variety of beneficial tools, including training tutorials, exchange instructions, trading tutorials, general cryptocurrency information, and future guides.
- The AAX’s affiliate network, dubbed the AAX Tribe, enables participants to earn passive revenue. When a person registers through a referral link, the user can earn a tiny commission on each trade done. They can earn up to 40% in direct commissions and 10% in second-level commissions.
- Along with normal crypto trading features, AAX Exchange offers a platform for peer-to-peer fiat trading, lending, and spot trading. For large clients, the OTC platform facilitates transaction execution, whereas the Fast Buy option is excellent for inexperienced traders looking to purchase their first Bitcoin. AAX has announced the launch of two new cryptocurrencies, Moonlana and Bitcoin Latinum (LTNM).
- This exchange includes an in-built calculator that traders can use to determine gains and losses on closed trades. They can determine their liquidation price and return on equity (ROE), which assists users in planning trades and avoiding losses.
The Advantages and Disadvantages of AAX
- AAX exchange provides an intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- Provides an AAX mobile application for convenient trading.
- Users do not need to go through the KYC process in order to trade cryptocurrency.
- AAX exchange allows users to purchase cryptocurrency using fiat currency.
- AAX offers its users an affiliate program called AAX Tribe.
- This exchange has a calculator for calculating profit/loss.
- Does not accept investors from the United States.
- Limited liquidity.
- Mobile applications require enhancements.
The AAX Exchange Registration and Login Process
To purchase, trade, send, receive, or sell cryptocurrency via the platform, users must first register an account via the website. The first condition is that they must be at least 18 years old. This exchange does not charge for account creation or maintenance, trading wallets, or internal transactions. The user can deposit Bitcoin for trading purposes by creating a basic account. If a user wishes to deposit fiat currency, they must first complete the AAX Exchange Know Your Customer (KYC) process.
The following are the steps for registering on the AAX exchange:-
- Registering on this exchange is quite simple and straightforward. The trader must navigate to the AAX website and click the signup option. They must fill in the required information to create an account, and then they will receive an email requesting that they verify their email address. Additionally, they will receive an email from AAX requesting compliance with identification requirements.
- KYC processes are not mandatory, and they are not necessary if the user is trading AAX exchange futures. Additionally, users should be aware that they cannot purchase digital assets on this exchange using fiat money, such as a wire transfer to their bank account.
- Additionally, AAX provides level 1 verification for savings accounts. The user must present an identity document such as a passport or identification card, as well as evidence of address such as a utility bill or lease agreement.
AAX Transaction Fees
Fees on the AAX exchange are calculated on a maker-taker basis and range from 0.060 percent to 0.100 percent for the crypto market and limit orders. Takers pay a 0.10 percent trading charge. Trading fees start as low as 0.010 percent based on the trader’s 30-day rolling trading volume. Users can use these exchange AAB tokens to receive a 20% fee discount.
AAX Exchange’s Spot Trading Fee
This exchange operates on a maker-taker approach and provides its users with a tier system based on their trading volume. Additional fee discounts are available dependent on the volume of futures, OTC, and spot trading. However, please refer to the following table to determine the futures trading cost for futures markets:-
AAX Deposits Fees
AAX is a renowned cryptocurrency exchange that allows consumers to deposit using just digital assets. Additionally, there are no fees associated with depositing funds or transferring funds from a hard storage device to the AAX wallet. It does not impose fees for internal cryptocurrency transfers between AAX accounts.
AAX Withdrawals Fees
The AAX exchange fiat withdrawals are charged, and if the user wishes to move Bitcoin or other digital currencies from the exchange, the fees vary based on the type of coin. There is a minimum withdrawal amount. The cost for fiat withdrawals is 0.0004 BTC for Bitcoin. Fees for fiat withdrawals are regarded as reasonable in comparison to those charged by other exchanges.
However, you are encouraged to review this platform’s trading charge structure; click here to do so today.
AAX Exchange: Payment Methods
AAX provides a variety of alternatives for consumers to fund their trading accounts. The two primary approaches are depositing funds via digital currencies and exchanging them for fiat currency. The trader may employ a conventional payment method in conjunction with the fiat-to-crypto gateway provided by their strategic partners.
The trader should complete the ID verification process by supplying a national identification card, a driver’s license, or a passport, as well as the AAX exchange’s KYC requirements that need facial authentication (biometric data). if they wish to take advantage of it. Credit and debit cards, bank transfers, and Visa and MasterCard transactions are some of the options for depositing fiat currency, depending on the nation of origin. There are no additional costs associated with deposits at this exchange. There are no costs associated with OTC trading.
Is AAX Exchange a Secure Platform?
It is a safe and secure cryptocurrency exchange that incorporates a variety of security features and insurance policies. The user’s finances and personal information are safeguarded. This exchange adheres to the Cryptocurrency Security Standard (CCSS), a globally recognized standard for the secure operation of cryptocurrency systems. This exchange offers a variety of security features, including cold wallet storage and hardware security modules for protecting Bitcoin’s private keys. It provides multi-factor authentication and the ability for traders to store their funds in insured crypto custody within fully regulated institutions.
AAX Supported Currencies and Countries
The AAX cryptocurrency platform is an easily accessible platform with multiple offices located throughout the Asia Pacific area to assist traders and users from Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, and China in trading cryptocurrency. Additionally, certain nations prohibit the use of this bitcoin exchange. This exchange handles over 40 currencies, including BTC, XRP, ETH, and YFI.
AAX Token (AAB)
The AAB coin is the AAX trading exchange’s native exchange token. AAB Token is built on the Ethereum network, which is a vital feature of this exchange; it gives several benefits to AAB token holders on the exchange, such as optional trade signals in support of the platform AAX. AAB Token, one of the exchange tokens, offers a 20% discount on spot, futures, and OTC trading. Random airdrops, higher competition bonuses, and quarterly buybacks are available to users. Additionally, the AAX exchange rewards users for earning AAB tokens for free, and the AAB token has a fixed amount of 50 million that will be distributed over a five-year period. Traders can exchange USDT, BTC, and AAB tokens directly.
AAX Mobile Application
AAX provides traders with a responsive and easy mobile app that enables them to conduct trades at any time and from any location. Users can download the AAX app on their Android or iOS device. It also has all of the desktop’s functions and may be accessed at any time. It has received the highest rating in multiple AAX evaluations, and customers have stated that the software is really straightforward to use.
AAX Privacy and Security
Any cryptocurrency exchange’s primary concern should be the security of its customers’ funds and personal information. The majority of the user’s funds are retained in cold storage in AAX wallets. This exchange provides an insurance custody scheme for investors who trade in large volumes.
AAX User accounts require two-factor authentication, which adds another layer of protection; also, it includes an industry-standard proprietary multi-currency wallet. Kroll serves as the bitcoin trading exchange’s security advisor.
AAX Exchange: Customer Support
According to the AAX analysis, the exchange AAX provides solid customer care 24 hours a day, seven days a week. AAX cryptocurrency exchange provides a live chat function with highly skilled and professional customer service experts.
Additionally, it offers quite active Telegram channels, and users can connect with them via Twitter and YouTube channels to learn how to use the exchange’s various products. Additionally, it features an extremely user-friendly support center, and users can resolve their concerns by consulting the platform’s frequently asked questions area.
AAX Review: Conclusion
To summarize, the AAX cryptocurrency exchange is a well-known trading platform that is used by traders of all experience levels due to its reputation as the safest cryptocurrency exchange. Which has a competitive trading fee structure and includes features such as trading view charts, institutional grid infrastructure, and an easy trading interface AAX.
To conclude, this secure exchange is well-known to the majority of retail traders, as well as investors seeking to diversify their portfolios and those seeking to hedge the futures markets via USDT future contracts. Additionally, it supports USDT and BTC finalized trades. It offers traders rigorous security standards, a diverse range of trading alternatives, and exceptional customer service. It employs third-party tools to guard against market manipulation. Additionally, AAX provides its users with complimentary AAB tokens.